we're finally coming out on the other side of 2 very sick toddlers (ear infections, a virus, throwing up, the craps, diaper rash...etc etc) + a sick me (virus courtesy of my offspring & ANOTHER inner ear infection. it's been over a week & i'm still dizzy & lightheaded....help me universe.)
i should also mention that we've been potty training. it's going amazingly well. as in, i'm actually shocked that alex has only crapped on the floor once & had a number of pee pee accidents that i can count on 1 hand. bravo child.
we're in underwear all day (minus naps, bedtime & car rides) & we go through a lot of M&M's (you go pee/poop you get an m&m. freaking sweet.) i'm still scared to stick her in undies for trips to the store so i haven't ventured there yet. the thought of herding both of them into the bathroom & making sure they don't contract....something, is terrifying.
regardless, high five to my first born. & congrats for owning more pairs of underwear than i.
other than keeping my head above water, life is life. nothing new or exciting.
- i'm working on getting pictures of all the girl's clothing so the shop should be up within the next week.
- i completed 2 Pinterest crafts. i literally shook my own hand. i'll post pics later.
- the husband & i got a random date night squeezed in this past weekend. a date night that included 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep in a king sized bed...for free. holymotherofGod.
- snow white & the huntsman- dudes, go see it. right now.
- i wore these leggings & got mixed reviews on instagram:
- i mentioned i was dizzy as hell right? omg. it sucks. do people live like this?!
- i really want to give myself bangs but i chicken out every time. no balls.
& now i'll spam you with a bunch of old pictures that i finally uploaded. time management- i have none.