brynn turned 4 months old yesterday.
i feel there is no other way for me to express how beautiful & gifted she is than to share with you her 4 month picture:
a perfect little lady.
am i right?
but in all seriousness- 4 months old already? i find myself trying to figure out how the past 120+ days have come & gone, seemingly, without my knowledge.
4 months ago this child was expelled from my ute like a rocket (i'm not exagerating- she was- it was intense) and now she lights up our lives with her husky laughs & piercing screams.
and her expressions- epic.
i could go on & on about my child.
- how much she's like her sister, yet all her own.
- how she loves to snuggle- so much that this is in fact her nickname- "snuggles"
- how she loves to breastfeed. if she even catches site of me unclipping my nursing tank she launches herself in the general direction of my chest with a hystarical sense of urgency.
- how she adores her big sister. ADORES. alex can do no wrong. even when alex is the reason for her pain (hello wooden puzzle board broadside against her skull) i am the one who she directs angy & tearful eyes towards.
- how she coos & sings at 3am & i can't be angry with her because she's so freaking cute.
- how she's content to sit & simply chill.
- how she tweaks the eff out in the car if she's decided she's done. because when she's done- she's DONE.
and the list goes on. but these things are far more interesting & endearing to me- her mother. what the people want to see are pictures- am i right? so here they are- the many faces of brynn everly:
and i have so many more, like 4 months worth. but i'll restrain myself.
this weekend was a blast. perfect weather, tons of outside time, church, lunch out- etc etc. and pictures galore- but everything all in one post is simply too much. i'll spread it out this week.
but i'll leave you with a preview:
fun things ahead. like popsicles, tip-toeing, twirling & chickens. hooray.