so i shall share with you my current list:
Hunter Wellington Piccadilly Leather Boots.
- i have a thing for sleek, flat boots. i'm also picky- and picky mean that all the ones i love have price tags that make me cringe. the above are included. they'll run me a cool $450- but my my, aren't they pretty?
2010 Range Rover Sport
- my husband has already said "NO NOT EVER IN YOUR LIFE!" so i'm pretty sure that means no- but i'm still holding out hope that one day he'll find it in his heart to suprise me with one of these.
A Beach House on Oahu
- the hubs wants this one as bad as i do. and it's our current goal. so i think this one is gonna happen....eventually.
it doesn't have to be anything big- just a little place. well, medium sized. with 2 bathrooms!
A Perfect Body worthy of In Shape Magazine
- ummmm- this one is also in the "NO NEVER IN YOUR LIFE" category. thanks to Alex, my love of cookies & my loathing for the gym, this is never going to happen.
if i chilled out on the cookies & sucked it up at the gym- then maybe. but alex took care of the rest with her rather overnight expansion around 35 weeks.
hello stretch marks. goodbye In Shape aspirations.
the body that will be lounging around at my Hawaii beach house will have on more clothing that miss Lauren Conrad- that's for damn sure.
more Weiner Dog Puppies
- that's right. i would like an entire LITTER of weiner pups. why? because they ar the cutest things on the planet. i want to eat them up.
A Home Library
- oh my goodness. i want my very own library so bad. there is nothing better than being surrounded by books. encased in the smell of leather bound awesome (ok, maybe paperback but still). i want to go into my brightly lit library, select a book & settle down in my comfy chair.
i want to read for hours without interuption with a bottomless cup of hot tea.
no one would be allowed to come in- except maybe Gary (my favorite cat) because you can't have a library without a kitty curled up on the windowsill. oh oh oh. perhaps one day- but i kind of doubt it. no "man cave" for the hubs means no library for me. alas.
Soup in a Bread Bowl whenever i want it
- you know? like already made for me. i think about it- want it- it's there. done.
the above pic is from a cooking blog i love (Sugar Crafter) and it makes me want soup RIGHT NOW. even though it's close to 85° outside.
oh- also want to be able to eat the entire bowl without worrying about carbs. duh.
and that's all for now. there are many other things i want. little things- big thing- important things- world peace- etc etc. but i'll leave you with these.
your turn? what do YOU want?